A great experience and absolute safety at Torrington Hall has always been and will continue to be our top priority. When enjoying a stay with us, please expect the following:
1) A socially distanced check in will take place; we ask that you confirm your arrival time with our Reservations department prior to your stay.
2) Temperature of all guests will be taken upon arrival.
3) Face masks to be worn by guests and staff in all communal areas.
4) All rooms will be prepared and serviced with enhanced cleaning equipment using hospital grade disinfectant.
5) The frequency of cleaning of communal areas will be increased before, during and after your stay.
6) Our staff will arrange a time that suits you to service your room during your stay and all Covid 19 housekeeping procedures will be adhered to.
7) We will avoid having any staff enter your room during your stay.
8) All contact details will be retained for 21 days so that guests are able to be contacted via the NHS Test and Trace programme in the event a case is identified that you may have come into contact with whilst at the hotel.
9) All reservations are to be pre-paid with a contactless payment method.
10) We ask that you carry your room key with you at all times and all keys will be professionally sanitised before and after check in and departure.
We look forward to welcoming you to Torrington Hall.